MY BEAUTIES : )

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 12, 2011

~ When in LA- for My 26th Birthday~



































































During My Birthday I went to visit LA for the first time. I fell in love with the weather, the people, Rodeo Drive and Santa Monica! I wish I can live there! :)
The day of my B-Day my boyfriend took me to Yamishiro, a Japanese Restaurant in Hollywood! The food was delishhhh & the view of the Hollywood Hills was Amazing!

I was wearing a bebe dress and Aldo Pumps!

See you next time!

Besos,

Kettelyn <3

9 comments:

  1. You have not posted for a long time ;) cute outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. HBD!

    Love the pix

    Check out my new make up blog!

    Love,

    Shenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are sooo pretty! Happy 26th :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love your blog, wonderful and we are following.
    Glorinha and Rogerio Rinaldi
    Creators Earring Look of the day.
    http://sbrincos.blogspot.com
    great Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! LA does have such great restaurants and places to go. Glad you had fun!
    Thanks for your sweet comment and happy weekend!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look sooo pretty in these pictures.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your lovely comments!!


    xoxo
    Kettelyn

    ReplyDelete