MY BEAUTIES : )

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 28, 2011

Bronze Smokey Eye and Curly Hair




Hey Lovelies: Hope you guys are having a great week!

I am not a big fan of curly hair, but I love trying new styles and switching up my look just for fun!

HAIR

* Herbal Essesence Mousse level 2
* Then I let it dry naturally.
* After my hair is completely dry I use my 1 Inch Enzo Milano curling Iron just to add some volume to my curls.
*Finally I spray Redken Forceful 23 finishing Spray.

FACE

* Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer
* Make Up For Ever HD Primer
* Make up For Ever HD Foundation
* NARS Ginger Concealer
* MAC Mineralize Bronzer Powder

EYES

* MAC Paint Pot (SOFT OCHRE)
* TARTE Bronze e/s from the Femme Fatale eye palette
* TARTE Dark Copper e/s from the same palette
* MAC Soft Brown e/s
* MAC Vanilla e/s
* Lancome Hypnose mascara (black)

CHEEKS

* MAC Dame blush
* NARS Orgasm Illuminator for highlight

LIPS

* MAC Viva glam
* NARS Lipgloss Turkish Delight



Please Follow Me!
Love
Kettelyn <3

4 comments:

  1. omg you are sooo beautiful thanks for the follow huni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanto el maquillaje de los ojos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog!
    maybe you can visit and follow mine too? :)

    http://konadnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete